Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Thanks...a million


Who doesn't love seeing a dog in a sweater.  I sure do.  This adorable weiner dog is from Newton's Nook Designs.  The set is called Holiday Hounds, the bone also comes in the set.  The sentiment is part of the set called Simply Sentimental also from Newton's Nook Designs.  He looks like he is ready to go out and play in the leaves.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Dragonfly Journeys - Thank You
Pile It On - Thank You
All Sorts - Feature a Creature
Creative Corner - Thank You
The Stamping Boutique - Fall Colors

4 comments:

Jeannie said...

Hi Sarah! He is just the cutest! I have lots of clothes for my little fur-baby and he's never too happy to have me dress him, but he just looks so adorable I can't help myself. Great card as usual! Thanks so much for joining my Thankful Heart Challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

creationsnz said...

Super fun and made me smile. So glad you joined us at Come And Get It Challenges, CarolG

Mervi said...

Beautiful creation.
Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts.
Welcome to our new challenge " O Christmas tree";-))M

Unknown said...

Great card! Thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge! Good Luck! Valentina DT